Monday, May 18, 2015

Words @ Wigle Today. No post.

There's Words @ Wigle @ 5pm today over in the strip district whiskey distillery Wigle. I like their whiskey, I remember mixing it into hot chocolate at the hot chocolate bar at my employer's Christmas party. My date and I snuck some out in a paper cup that I wrapped my scarf around to hide, but in the car ride back the cup spilled and soaked my scarf in Wigle's whiskey. For a couple months afterwards the scarf had a rich smell of wood, rotted fruit, and other flavors I cannot name. I'm not sure what the noose-like rope in Wigle's logo is about though.

I'm going to go to the Wigle reading and do an Apocalypse World session afterwards. Internet's like $4/hour over here so I'm probably not going to post about that until tomorrow morning, when I'll be at my aforementioned employer's, where the world wide web is free. In the meantime, stay toasty in these warm spring/summer months... but don't forget the chill tides of winter, when we all might need whiskey-soaked scarves.... poetryburgh@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment