Monday, May 25, 2015

Pressure Press Presents

Ron Androla is a poetry touchstone for one of the PGH poets I like, John Korn. He runs a facebook group where people post a lot of poems, "Pressure Press Presents", these poems often being along the lines of my taste: short, narrative, clipped form, have some sort of conflict in them, not so "airy" (not poems about flowers, frequently). The thing about the group is that you have to ask to join it. The other thing about the group is that anyone in the group can approve any new member request, and the the other thing is that I'm in the group.

I posted a poem in "Pressure Press Presents" and Ron himself graced to comment on it, mostly negatively. He said "my eyes & head can't work as fast as you write things", so you can see if you agree, I guess. --poetryburgh@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment